Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA TS9040 is Canon’s leading of the line all-in-one inkjet printer and scanner. The PIXMA TS9040 normally takes on any superior quality printing or scanning occupation thanks to your fine inkjet print head with six single inks of which a single is often a devoted gray ink, print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, in addition to a flatbed having a resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. The PIXMA TS9040 also will take the hassle and out home printing by giving you the power to print directly from choosing social media marketing web sites; almost any Wi-Fi or NFC enabled the machine, such as select cameras; or by utilizing the built-in SD card slot. Added attributes incorporate: twin paper feeders, immediate CD/DVD printing, artistic filters, and car double-sided printing.
The PIXMA TS9040 series and PIXMA TS8040 series’ PIXMA Touch & Print feature, accessed via the Canon PRINT app on Android devices, allows you to simply connect your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet and create a print or scan. The PIXMA TS9040 series’ Ethernet connection gives you the freedom to share the connection between multiple PCs on a network. With the PIXMA TS9040 series, PIXMA TS8040 series and PIXMA TS6040 collection, the LCD touch screens provide access to the PIXMA Cloud link, which connects to your favorite cloud services, so you can quickly print a photo or upload a document to read on the go. If you love social media, the selected printers can connect to Instagram,
Canon PIXMA TS9040
Bringing your favorite photographs to life – even as 13x13cm (5×5”) prints on Canon’s new square glossy photo paper. The compact, smooth styles are the most distinct and eye-catching nonetheless, making your PIXMA a piece of artwork in the home. The contrasting mirror and matte complete of your PIXMA TS8040 series and PIXMA TS6040 series incorporate immediate shine in any room, though these wanting for making an inventive statement can together with the PIXMA TS9040 sequence cutting-edge box aesthetic. The front tilt panel and huge Liquid crystal display screens, present speedy access to the all-new intuitive single display screen home menu, mirroring the Canon PRINT app’s very simple navigation and performance.
Print and Scan shots or paperwork straight from the suitable cellular or pill machine. Canon PRINT is offered with all the subsequent Canon PIXMA and MAXIFY Printers.
Canon PIXMA TS9040 Software Support Operating System Compatibility
- Windows OS :Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) /Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me
- Mac OS :Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra) /Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) / Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) / Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)/ Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion) / Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Linux :Debian & redhat, Source File
How to Printing from a Computer?
Printing with Application Software that You are Using (Printer Driver)
Printing with Easy Setup
- The simple setup procedure for carrying out appropriate printing on this printer is as follows:
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Select the printer
- Select your model from the Printer list in the Print Dialog.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS9040 Printer Driver?
How to install the printer driver on the computer, Follow the tutorial below step by step?
- Be certain the PC and also the Canon Device not connected
- Once the download is finished and you simply are prepared to put in the files, just click Open Folder, after which click on the downloaded file. The data identifies finishes in. Exe.
- You could acknowledge the default locale to save lots of the files. Click Upcoming, and afterward hold out while the installer extracts the documents to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Finish screen, search for the folder in which you saved them. Exe file, after which you can click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please stick to the setup display screen directions.
How to perform a printer driver deletion on the computer?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- These instructions are for Windows seven Operating Program, may be varied from the other Variations or Operating Program.
- In the event the driver is set up on your laptop or computer, eliminate it ahead of installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install