Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS5040? Canon PIXMA TS5040 definitely will give you what you will need for any practical property printer. The addition of a cleanup and tidy panel design alongside using a 3-inch Liquid crystal display.
Command the printer to print, duplicate and scan, you’re trouble free. For the people who mainly make use of the printer to print photos, you’ll be able to have beautiful borderless shots with less than 40 seconds. Take into consideration.
PIXMA TS5040 as your answer to managing print careers pretty much, you can print from anywhere. Wi-fi connectivity allows connecting Canon PIXMA TS5040 from distinctive devices which include the Personal computer, Apple, Android, and Home.
Print and Scan shots or paperwork straight from the suitable cellular or pill machine. Canon PRINT APP is offered with all the subsequent Canon PIXMA and MAXIFY Printers.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Software Support Operating System Compatibility
- Windows OS :Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) /Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me
- Mac OS :Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra) /Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) / Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) / Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)/ Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion) / Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Linux :Debian & redhat, Source File
How to Printing from a Computer?
Printing with Application Software that You are Using (Printer Driver)
Printing with Easy Setup
- The simple setup procedure for carrying out appropriate printing on this printer is as follows:
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Select the printer
- Select your model from the Printer list in the Print Dialog.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5040 Printer Driver?
How to install the printer driver on the computer, Follow the tutorial below step by step?
- Be sure the PC and also the Canon Device not connected
- Once the download is finished and you just are prepared to put in the files, just click Open Folder, after which click on the downloaded file. The data identifies finishes in. Exe.
- You could acknowledge the default locale to save lots of the files. Click Upcoming, and afterward hold out while the installer extracts the documents to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Finish screen, search for the folder in which you saved them. Exe file, after which you can click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please stick to the setup display screen directions.
How to perform a printer driver deletion on the computer?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- These instructions are for Windows seven Operating Program, may be varied from the other Variations or Operating Program.
- In the event the driver is set up on your laptop or computer, eliminate it ahead of installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Download
|PIXMA TS5000 Series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon TS5000 Series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon TS5000 Series Getting Started Guide|
|PIXMA TS5000 series Getting Started Guide|